Arrabawn Grass Seed Grazing Silage/ No Clover
Available in store only
New reseeds will produce up to 20% better performance from your livestock in years after establishing the new pasture. New pastures will deliver:
- Higher yields
- Higher intake
- Denser sward
- Opportunity to get rid of weeds
- Earlier spring growth and later autumn growth
This year Arrabawn Co-op has selected its Grazing Silage Grass seed mix to include Abergain(T), Drumbo and Aberchoice. All late heading, high performance, easy managed grasses.
- All Top varieties, top tetraploid, top two diploids, suitable for grazing or silage
- Excellent PPI(Pasture profit index –similar to EBI in dairy cows) – top varieties, top return !
- Early spring Growth, maximum overall yield
- Abergain for excellent spring growth
- 40 % Tetraploid, Abergain, above average for autumn growth!
- High performance, easy to manage late heading varieties
- Compact heading date – reduced topping!
- Good ground cover – long life, weed free
- Over 14.5 ton DM /Ha vs c. 7- 8 ton/ Ha for old pasture
For more information on alternative mixtures and correct reseeding procedure please contact Arrabawn Co-Op Branches