Bimectin Pour On 2.5Litre
Available in store only
What is Bimectin Pour-On?
Bimectin Pour On is a convenient pour-on solution for the control of a range of external and internal parasites in cattle. Bimectin Pour On contains 5mg/ml of ivermectin and penetrates quickly, to reach and kill indicated parasites.
Licensed for Cattle for the treatment of infections with the following parasites:
- Lungworm (adult and fourth stage larvae) -Dictyocaulus viviparus.
- Trichostrongylus axei (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Cooperia punctata (adult only)
- Gastro-intestinal worms – Haemonchus placei (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Warbles (parasitic stages) – Hypoderma bovis, Hypoderma lineatum.
- Mange mites – Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis. The product may also be used to reduce infection of the mange mite Chorioptes bovis, but complete elimination may not occur.
- Strongyloides papillosus (adult only)
- Trichostrongylus colubriformis (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Cooperia oncophora (adult only)
- Ostertagia ostertagi (adult and fourth stage larvae, including inhibited larvae)
- Oesophagostomum radiatum (adult and fourth stage larvae)
- Sucking and biting lice – Linognathus vituli, Haematopinus eurysternus, Bovicola, (Damalinia) bovis
- Penetrates quickly to reach and kill parasites
- Delivers effective control against a wide range of external and internal parasites
- Allows for ease of application and reduced stress to animals and user
- Well tolerated by breeding animals
Meat & Offal – 31 days
Milk – Not permitted for use in lactating cattle producing milk for human consumption. Do not use in non-lactating dairy cows, including pregnant dairy heifers, within 60 days of calving.