Irish Cement 25kg
Available in store only
- CRH Irish Cement 25kg bag
- Irish Cement is a high quality general purpose bagged cement.
- Suitable for all general concreting, block laying and plastering applications.
- The product has been specifically designed to reduce the carbon intensity of cement production and to provide enhanced workability in block laying and plastering applications.
- The quality of all Normal Cement produced by Irish Cement is guaranteed to meet, in full, the requirements of Irish Standard I.S. EN 197-1 ‘Cement Part 1: Composition, Specifications and Conformity Criteria for Common Cements’.
- Bagged CEM II (Normal)
- Strength: 32.5N
- CE marked.
- Irish Cement is suitable for a wide range of applications where no special or unusual considerations arise.
- Typical applications include use in site-mixed concrete for foundations, paths, etc., in small precast elements and in mortars, renders and grouts.
- Mortar mixes should have improved workability properties, compared with traditional cement based only on cement clinker, resulting in a more cohesive mortar or render mix, with better handling and finish characteristics.