Vegetable Gardening for Beginners
Homegrown produce is just so much healthier; you are in control of the amount, if any, of pesticide used. Your veggies will be super fresh since they did not have to travel hundreds of miles to reach you. They are rich in nutrients, and the taste and flavor of freshly harvested veggies are incomparable.
This book covers the following topics:
- How to plan your own vegetable garden
- Garden design (example)
- How to maximize your space
- Environmentally friendly methods
- Fertilizing and maintaining your plants
- The right pot for every plant
- The right period to ripen all vegetables and fruits (best vegetables and fruit for any season)
- Crop rotation to avoid disease and pests
- And many more!
Growing your own vegetables is a lot easier than you might think. I will provide you with all the information and helpful tips you need to make a huge success of your venture, and in no time, you will bite into your own homegrown fleshy tomatoes, crunchy lettuce, and delicious peas.